cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT awaiting item return despite said item already having been delivered

Go to solution

Hi all,

Back in november, I changed my contract and BT told me I have to return a wifi disc. I was fairly busy until the end of the year and finally managed to do it on 30th of december. Return deadline was until 23rd of january - yesterday - and now BT claim that I'm 1 day overdue and they're going to charge me.

I still have the receipt, I punched in the barcode/ref # into royal mail's system, and they're saying that the package was delivered to Yorkshire Distribution Centre on the next day, 31st of december.

£30 penalty is not a major disaster to my finances, but I'd rather not get charged for nothing. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out with this problem.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT awaiting item return despite said item already having been delivered

Go to solution

Hi @Dauer and welcome back.

Thanks for bringing this to me attention. I'm sorry there's been a charge raised. I can sort this out for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi David, thanks for your prompt reply.
BT have not raised a charge just yet, but they may do it soon enough if this isn't resolved. I've replied to your message with all the information you requested, looking forward to see if this can be sorted out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Looks like this is sorted out, got a text from BT saying they received my kit.

Once again big thanks to the mod team for their assistance.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Dauer No problem, I was happy that I could help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings