cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT  equipment  return failure  notice despite being successfully  delivered by royal mail.

Go to solution
BT  equipment  return failure  notice despite being successfully  delivered-

On 13th of March 2022,   I returned  the complete equipment along with  its accessories to  BT as  my ended my contract with BT.

I received an email on 29 th of March,2020  saying  that my equipment has not been received and I will be charged £50 after 16th  April if not received. I have a receipt  from Royal Mail proving It sent on the 10th of March  and after checking the tracking number on the Royal Mail website that parcel was successfully delivered on the 13th of march.  I am attaching the royal mail receipt as a proof. 

Please can this be looked  into on urgent basis as of  now  I am out of UK and there is no direct email to communicate the same to BT which is quite frustrating.

BT  royal mail receipt.jpeg 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT  equipment  return failure  notice despite being successfully  delivered by royal mail.

Go to solution

Hi @shivsingh22kumar,

Welcome to our Community.

I am sorry to see that you're getting a message saying that we haven't received it yet.

I'm sending you a private message so we can look into this for you.

Reply back to my private message when you can and one of my team will get in touch with you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT  equipment  return failure  notice despite being successfully  delivered by royal mail.

Go to solution

Hi @shivsingh22kumar, thanks for getting in touch. I've checked and can see that the equipment has already been marked as received back before we got to your case.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings