cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT hub and mobile apps

Go to solution

When I connect my mobile phone to the BT Hub some mobile apps will not open or load very slowly. This particularly applies to the BT app and all the BBC apps, which I use frequently. Initially, I thought it was a problem with my phone and so I bought a new one, but this did not solve the problem. There is no problem when I disconnect the phone from the hub and use mobile data. I have therefore concluded that it is the hub that is causing the problem. My technical abilities are very limited and I don't know what I can do. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT hub and mobile apps

Go to solution

I have exactly the same problem with those very apps plus the Hive app and was also questioning my phone but I've found a workaround that I can put up with. With Mobile data enabled, simply turn Wi-Fi off in phone settings, wait 20 or 30 seconds and turn it back on before launching the app, it works every time for me

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT hub and mobile apps

Go to solution

Yes - that seems to work. Really weird - so simple, but annoying considering all the trouble and expense that I have gone through trying to solve it. Many thanks.

0 Ratings