cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT hub hasn’t arrived

Hello, I am due to have new broadband activated on 12/6 but the hub which shows on Royal Mail Tracked 48 hours as due to arrive on 5/6 hasn’t arrived and shows no activity when I attempt to track. I have put a complaint in with Royal Mail. Is there any way to collect a hub from a BT store locally? Really essentially I get up and running for work from home etc.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT hub hasn’t arrived

try phoning CS 03301234150 and see if they can help or send new hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Hi @ltcolumbo, I still had you details from the BTID query I dealt with yesterday so had a look at this for you. The Hub is showing as tracked into Bristol MC today for onward delivery. So should hopefully be with you tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Cheers

John

Message 4 of 7

Thanks John, I have a suspicion there’s a problem with Royal Mail post in general in the Horfield area of Bristol. If it doesn’t arrive what are my options.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @ltcolumbo, I'll check later this morning to see if there is any further delivery update. 
Do you have another router either BT or one of your own you could use?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Unfortunately not. I could check with a few friends. If I find one to use, will it be compatible with BT Wi-Fi until the new hub arrives?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @ltcolumbo, hopefully it arrives ok.
You can use your own router the setting are:

Bthomehub@btbroadband.com

Password BT 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings