cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Contact us: how to speak to a real person

Go to solution

When I ring the contact number ie 0800 800 150 or 03301234 150  I am given a number of options. Which do I select in order to speak to a real person ????I keep being referred back to the website. Aaaaargh!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contact us: how to speak to a real person

Go to solution

Hi,

The questions the robot asks are used to get you through to the right team. If you try and jump through it without answering the questions you'll likely get through to someone who can't do anything to help you and then you might get transferred half a dozen times through various queue's before reaching someone that can. Just answer the questions it asks and it'll get you where you need to be. Remember the lines are pretty much only open between 8am and 9pm so if you call outside those hours it'll likely direct you to other help such as the website. If its a broadband issue you've got you could also try the SMS system to get one of BT's people to call you instead. 'Text HELP to 61998'

-Jade

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contact us: how to speak to a real person

Go to solution

Thanks for that Jade. HELP sent me down another rabbit hole ... but silver lining, a fault was discovered on my broadband (had no idea)  and Openreach came up trumps. I still needed to talk to a real person  so set my alarm, rang at 8.01h selected 1 then randomly 1. Result!  

0 Ratings