cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 3 of 7

Pairing infrared 4k Recordable box remote with pro box

Go to solution

Hi, I have a remote coming for the 4k Recordable  box to use with my BT pro box so that it will control my Hisense tv volume etc via infrared as I have read on many a post here they work. Is there anything I need to do to pair the remote to my BT pro box? I have the hisense code ready to pair it with my TV. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7

Re: Pro Box IR Remote Support?

Go to solution

Hi,

I have a remote coming for the 4k Recordable  box to use with my BT pro box so that it will control my Hisense tv volume etc via infrared as I have read on many a post here they work. Is there anything I need to do to pair the remote to my BT pro box? I have the hisense code ready to pair it with my TV. 

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 7

Pairing 4k Recordable box remote with pro box

Go to solution

Hi, I have a remote coming for the 4k Recordable  box to use with my BT pro box so that it will control my Hisense tv volume etc via infrared as I have read on many a post here they work. Is there anything I need to do to pair the remote to my BT pro box? I have the hisense code ready to pair it with my TV. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

If it's new it should just work. Humax do have two IR code sets so that you can have two boxes in the same room without conflict, so if it's a used remote there's an outside chance it could be set to the second code set.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply.

I managed to persuade BT to send me one out so hopefully its brand new or reconditioned like new and reset and should just work 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I have moved your posts about your problem onto your own thread. Posting on multiple threads causes confusion and duplication of replies.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@rbz5416 Humax (including BT branded) Youview boxes use a single  Humax remote IR code which is not changeable. There is not the option to change it as is the case with some other Humax recorders. 
@Spurs1  the remote for the BT 4K box (T4000) will also control  the BT Pro box  (Sagemcom) if it is in line of sight.