cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Return of kit

Go to solution

As with many countless people on here it seems BTs tracking of returned items is simply farcical. I returned my (old 4k box) many moons ago and stuck the receipt from Royal Mail on the fridge. It’s still there. So BT please tell me why you’ve sent me about 10 messages saying “ you haven’t received my kit” when its well past the 3 weeks stated. You now say you’ll charge me 60 pounds for an old faulty box I sent you and when that I’ve followed your instructions to the letter and yet in my January bill in a cost of living crisis you want to still charge me this. I eve.ln sent you another bloody box which was lying around which you didn’t even need back anyway but presumably I thought they were being recycled I’d thought I’d do the sensible thing! How wrong I was! For having my broadband , TV, phone for nearly a decade the standards really seem to be slipping and I’ll certainly be considering going else where unless you can resolve this!! 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Return of kit

Go to solution

try contacting the billing team who should help sort this out

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@SunnyJ welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're still being chased for the return of a TV box you already sent back. I wonder if the warehouse has mixed this up with the old one that you also included. If you use the message now link on the help page @imjolly mentioned I'm sure the billing team will sort that for you. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply Neil, @NeilO , they’ve just sorted it out for me! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I’ve tried to contact the billing team but looking at 45 minutes wait!  When I had my new broadband installed and was given a mini disc I asked the engineer what do I need to do with my old kit he replied ‘throw it’ which I did and now it looks like BT are going to charge me c£100 which I cannot afford! Surely there must be better communication with BT and their engineers??

0 Ratings