cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Returns Label

I need to return my old Hub (I have had a new BT hub installed) and I also need to return my BT TV box (never used). Despite spending an hour on the website, I cannot find any information as to how I return these items. 

Please can I have a returns label and a bag?

I see many people have posted in the forum that they have also been unable to find this information. Why is BT making it so difficult for us to return items I wonder? 
Thank you 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Returns Label

just phone CS 03301234150 and request returns bag

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

OK, I will do
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Customer Service is 0800 800150. The number in the reply above is listed as being part of a 'scam' when I searched it on Google, so I am not sure that's an option I want to follow to return my goods. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

0800800150 or 03301234150 are both  genuine BT CS numbers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 7

Hi @TrulloForno and thanks for posting.

@imjolly advice is good but if you aren't happy to call 150 I can arrange the returns for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply if that suits.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@TrulloForno Do you seriously think that a forum CL would post a non genuine number?

CS have recently changed their number and the 0800 800150 number will eventually be discontinued

0 Ratings