cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Returns bag

Go to solution

I have been sent a returns bag but apart from a note saying I have days to make the return or I could be charged there is no note to say what I am supposed to return or why.  What channel do I use to raise this with BT.  There is no box to tick for return bags.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Returns bag

Go to solution

phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to clarify.

have you left BT or changed package?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

No I joined BT a couple of months ago from Virgin.  The only thing I can think of is that BT were supposed to send a phone with the hub.  But it turned out only the hub was in the box.  I phoned and spoke to a lady in Dundee who said something like “it looks like they forgot to send the phone” and arranged for me to get a phone which arrived the next day.  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @PADS74,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry for any confusion the unexpected returns bag has caused.

If you send me your details, I'll be able to check your account to see what happened. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @PADS74 .

Thanks for sending over the details. I've replied to your message but just for the benefit of the community there are no equipment returns requests on the account and everything is in order.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply David

0 Ratings