cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Smart Baby Monitor 5 inch with colour screen - camera not pairing with parent unit and other issues

Can someone please help me - we have twins and use 2 of these "Smart Baby Monitor 5 inch with colour screen

Up until now the babies have been in our room so we haven't relied a lot on the monitors during the night - we also haven't had a lot of time to write about these issues in the past... twins!!

Anyway, we can't seem to be able to connect one of the cameras to its parent monitor and can't find a solution to it. i can pair it in the app, but I'm really unlikely to leave the app running all night.

We also have issues with the second camera and the parent until keep cutting out and therefore beeping in the middle of the night. you can imagine life is hectic enough without sleep getting disrupted by a camera losing connection in the middle of the night.

Honestly have found these units really unreliable and I'm desperate for any help you can give us?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Smart Baby Monitor 5 inch with colour screen - camera not pairing with parent unit and other ...

Hi @lconnor81 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the baby monitors. Are they a BT branded product? How long have you had them? Are they still in warranty? Can you give me the exact model? You might need to contact the product help desk but I can help you with the contact details if you can give me the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: Smart Baby Monitor 5 inch with colour screen - camera not pairing with parent unit and other ...

Hi, yes they are both BT branded products. We were given them before the twins were born so over a year old now…

it says BT Smart Baby Monitor with 5 inch colour screen and smartphone app on watch box.

Item code: 096030

I have the serial numbers if that helps?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

*sorry I meant on the product box 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Thanks for getting back @lconnor81 .

Is this the one? Smart Baby Monitor 5 inch with colour screen | BT Help

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Yes, we have 2 of these.

laura

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for confirming that @lconnor81 

As they're over a year old they're probably out of warranty so try calling BT's recommended agent on 0800 980 8999. They should be able to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I’m really just looking for troubleshooting advice… I can’t find anything online that says how to reset them. It just says the parent unit should pair automatically- it doesn’t, it never has!

0 Ratings