cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Whole Home iOS App - Won’t accept Local Network Privacy is allowed

Hi!

I was wary of going with a BT product after tons of issues over the years but eventually went for the Whole Home Premium, but I’m trying to set it up and can’t get past the very beginning of using the app because it keeps telling me I haven’t enabled Local Network Privacy. I have. I did it when it first asked, I’ve checked it, I’ve quadruple checked it, I’ve toggled it off and on, I’ve restarted my phone, nothing.

I can’t get past this first step of trying to set these things up because it’s already broken!

Any ideas? I assume it’s not entirely broken and the problem is actually something else, it’s just telling me it’s the Local Network Privacy thing. I’ve tried different wifi access points, nothing! Please help 😞

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Whole Home iOS App - Won’t accept Local Network Privacy is allowed

Hi @TerryGoodwin, welcome to the community and thanks for your posts, I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing issues with the Whole Home wifi app. I'm afraid I haven't come across that error before and haven't been able to find a fix in the faq's so your best bet would be to get in touch with the Whole Home wifi team for support with that.

By phone: 0808 100 6116

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm

Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings