cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Why do I need to return my kit instantly?

A few weeks ago I renewed my contract, while doing so I opted for the hybrid connect and WiFi disc extra. But once I recieved the items I've been asked to return them or I'll be charged. Is this an error? As I've said, I've only just recieved the devices and don't want to be charged.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Why do I need to return my kit instantly?

did you get a new SH2?  if so probably the old hub they want back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

No, I already had the SH2 so I wasn't sent one. The email I received only says I need to return the ee box for the hybrid connect and the WiFi disc I only recently received.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Brook95, sorry that you're getting these reminders to return the equipment. 
It sounds like there has been a problem with your order. Has it completed yet and you MyBT showing the new package?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Just checked on the BT app, both are showing as complete

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

HI @Brook95, Thanks for checking that for me and posting back. 

I'm not sure then why you are been asked to return the equipment when the order has completed. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings