cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Wrong item sent by bt shop

Hi,

I ordered wifi extender disk from bt shop. Unfortunately the shop sent me a wrong item: another Smart Hub2 that I already have installed.  I don't seem to find means of contacting the shop to report the problem and get the item replaced.  Please help if you can. Thank you. Elka

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Wrong item sent by bt shop

@Edunbar 

They can be contacted by email at enquire-btshop@bt.com or via live chat at shop.bt.com/help.

Its now called the EE Shop.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi Keith, Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately the chart didn't help as it is an ee shop. They don't deal with the btshop issues.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi Keith, Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately the chart didn't help as it is an ee shop. They don't deal with the btshop issues.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@Edunbar The BT Shop was rebranded and is now called the EE store, they are the same. When did you purchase the extender disc as the rebrand happened in mid-July?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Message 7 of 8

Thank you. I placed my order this week, on the 22nd of August. However the chart online suggested that ee shop is nothing to do with bt orders online
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi, @Edunbar it sounds like your order was placed as part of your broadband plan rather than through the EE store/BT Shop. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details, we can look at your BT account and figure this out.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings