cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

4 weeks of no full fibre

I've had no full fibre broadband for 4 weeks now have been told it's external fault then mos then internal then back to external then internal 10 engineer appointments and not one of them has actually come to my house was using hybrid connect now have problems with that so received a new hybrid connect and still not connecting I have a red PON light on my openreach box. 

20220322_172550.jpg

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: 4 weeks of no full fibre

Are you in the Springfield exchange area? If so then the fix is due by the 31st.

Fibre Issue - Complex overhead repairs ongoing - road closure required.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I believe I am I popped up the exchange earlier and spoke to someone from openreach and he said its potentially a fibre problem somewhere my next door but one neighbour is on full fibre and hasn't had any problems 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Depends who the neighbour gets fibre from. I've given you what Openreach state is the problem. Here's their entry on their portal.

Openreach.png

Even the mods here can't give you this information as they don't have access. You can either believe the info I've given or not, it is up to you. The 49 relates to the number of customers affected. The date at the end is the expected fix date.

Message 5 of 8

I believe that thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I'll keep an eye on it and if the date changes will let you know via this thread.

Message 7 of 8

Nice one thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

You're welcome.

0 Ratings