cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Are BT/Open reach communicating with each other:

Go to solution

I have been having trouble with an extremely poor quality landline and broadband dropping in/out.  When I raised my fault on 29 July, I was advised that an engineer would call to the house on 2nd August.  Guess what, they never turned up and ether was no notification until I checked fault tracker in evening which said appt cancelled.  Rebooked another appt for 5 August - no engineer turned up but fault tracker said visit completed - fast was still present.  Rebooked again for 8th of august same thing happens again. So rebook for 10 August after being advised fault would take 48 hours to resolve so engineer booked for 11 August - guess what engineer didn't turn up.   Spoke to BT adviser again and engineer booked for appt between 4-6pm for 11 August.  I check fault tracker at 4.10pm to see what's happening and it says visit complete - but I have not seen engineer.   What is going on - this issue has been ongoing for  for 2 weeks and I am no further down the line 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Are BT/Open reach communicating with each other:

Go to solution

Hi @MORGAG

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you've been having with your line and broadband service.  I am disappointed to read that there has been numerous missed engineer appointments.

We can pick this up and help sort everything out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Are BT/Open reach communicating with each other:

Go to solution

Hi @MORGAG,

Thank you for taking my call yesterday. I was happy to hear that the engineer has repaired the service.

Please once again accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings