cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Smart Hub 2 Error or not?

Hello 

Yesterday my BT Smart Hub 2 got powered down and and power up only too cycle though GREEN lights (sometimes would flash off green but then straight back to green).  Would not allow data traffic though the ports and was not broadcasting WI-FI at all.  Did the usual tried different sockets a reset and left it for about 3 hours and no change.  Partner works form home so quickly re plugged in an older hub had laying around but that hubs does not connect to BT extender unit so Wi-Fi coverage is down.  So in long my questions are:

• Is there anything else I can try with the Hub to get past the GREEN lights
  • If not how do I replace and/or send off the Hub for repair.

Thanks sorry for being long winded.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Smart Hub 2 Error or not?

did you try a factory reset by pressing the recessed button on back of hub and holding 20/30 secs until hub lights flash and see if that sorts problem   if not need to phone 03301234150 and get replacement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Smart Hub 2 Error or not?

I did try that a few times but thanks for the number I will call that and order a new one.

Thanks

0 Ratings