cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

BT broadband blue light but no internet

The BT hub has a blue light but no internet on any device. The small hybrid box the same does not provide WiFi. It has been 2 days already . This is so frustrating any tips? I hope my account is credited for the days of loss of service

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: BT broadband blue light but no internet

Have you actually reported the fault to Customer Services?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

@zetayer Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, if the Hub has a blue light it indicates that there are no network issues. Is it only wireless devices you're experiencing issues with? Have you tried connecting a device using an ethernet cable to see if you can get a connection?

The Hybrid connect only kicks in when the network goes down, as your Hub still has a blue light which is likely stopping the hybrid box from starting up. Turning off the Home Hub should allow the Hybrid box to start working. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Even with ethernet cable the device does not connect. For a few minutes internet connected on a couple of devices and it stopped working again. If you switch off the main hub the hybrid hub does not give WiFi either

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

@zetayer have you tried a factory reset of the Hub?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Yep that's when a couple of devices connected but quickly it came back to the same issue as before

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

@zetayer that's a strange one, have you tried manually changing the wifi channels on the hub? 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

How do I do that? Because the 192 code for the modem does not work as there is no WiFi signal

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

@zetayer If you factory reset will it allow you to connect again?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Just factory reset it again and it still does not connect, nor allows me to log into the 192.and it shows blue light again 🫣

0 Ratings