cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 33

Broadband issues

So recently just switch from sky fibre to bt fibre, I have had no internet connection for 5 days the router is staying orange. I have contacted bt loads of times had engineers out an new routers an still same problem 

0 Ratings
32 REPLIES 32
Message 2 of 33

Re: Broadband issues

are you switching from SKY FTTC to BT FTTC or FTTP?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 33

Hello am switching to fttp but not sure what sky was using thanks for quick response 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 33

what colour lights on ONT?  what did openreach engineer say was problem?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 33

On on box solid green he tested an replaced it an said it was working fine he said it’s prob router which was replaced today but same issue when I login to bt manger it says no connection. He couldn’t seem to find the problem

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 33

Login to the hub manager as admin and check that FTTP is set to ON (Full Fibre FTTP Mode)

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 33

Hello I have tried that it’s set to on 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 33

See What do the lights on my BT Hub mean? | BT Help

An Orange light means you have no network connection, depending on the version of ONT you have there may be an  LOS LED on the front and it should be 100% rock steady Off, does it flicker at all?

You should also have a PON LED, that should be 100% rock steady green, is it?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 33

Hello no flickering apart from lan now and again at moment it’s not power is solid green Pon solid green an lab solid green

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 33

5836EABB-81EF-4351-A077-14FFA2703F50.jpeg

0 Ratings