cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 36

Re: Broadband

See here, BT retail have nothing to do with openreach whatsoever, but lets not let facts get in the way of a moan eh?

https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/aboutus/aboutus.do

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 36

Thanks for your reply.

have reported and will again, thanks for the advice.

Thanks, they have the same shareholders and owners. Two brands of the same group. 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 36

Doesn't detract from the fact that BT (s you keep mentioning) had nothing to do with your line previously.

As had been pointed out near the beginning of this thread you've got a connectiion speed of 60 so this looks like a wireless or some other kind of issue in the premises

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 36

Thanks for your reply

BT were responsible for my previous issues and have my contract now, it’s all on them as was established when I complained.

thanks, I’ve tried following the advice. The router works with a direct cable into the pc. The Wi-fi works intermittently on every device I have, all devices are up to date and work with wif hotspots.  All my Devices have worked for years until recently.  

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 36

@iHateBritishTelecom1 wrote:

Thanks, they have the same shareholders and owners. Two brands of the same group. 

So do B&Q and Screwfix. Do you blame B&Q when you have a problem with Screwfix?

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 36

this thread is just pointless now - had enough

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings