cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Broadband900

Go to solution

Hi I have had the 900 broadband installed today as was on the 500. The engineer has left and it’s under 300 download near the box and upload only 9mbps ? Also when around 15 feet away in our lounge it’s only 190 download and again 9upload . This was tested by a app on my phone from Apple Store and advice seems a huge drop in both 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Broadband900

Go to solution

If you already had fibre 500and were upgrading to 900 that would usually be a system change not requiring an engineer visit

Try running fast.com using an ethernet connection as WiFi is subject to so much interference 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

489160A7-2968-4AE1-846D-2E5F0CDE5050.png

 only 12 upload 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

If update was today it looks like system still to be updated and may happen overnight

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

My upload seems to be capped at 10mbps can you resolve ?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

This is a customer help customer forum and you post does not go to BT . Apart from forum mods everyone else is a customer just like you

Just wait and see if system gets updated in next couple of days

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know you got this sorted over the phone with our customer service guys @Markprince1. Post again if you have any other problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi any chance you can find out why it’s saying delayed the lady on the phone said it should come today or latest tomorrow my new router ? I’m having a little bit of fluctuations on my wifi dropping in and out in another room  and the box was sent to me a long time ago so there sending me a new one as think it might be faulty . Can you please find out a delivery date 

45080D81-A2A7-4E57-8BE0-F012DC5C5583.png

0 Ratings