cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Continuing complaint

Can anyone advise me how I get BT to take my complaint seriously please ?

I have made 4 complaints in the past 2 months. These have all been closed down in spite of nobody actually asking if the fault has been cleared ( it has not).

We have been put through to a manager who promised a call back. This never materialised.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Continuing complaint

Hi @RichardM01,

Thanks for taking the time to join the Community.

I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing problems with your connection. Do you have no connection or is it partially dropping?

Do you currently have an open complaint on your account? When did we agree to have the Manager call you back?

I would recommend reading our complaints code of practice so you are aware of what options you have.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hello DanielS

In answer to your questions  -

The broadband has a very slow speed and drops out. We also have a noisy telephone line.

According to BT's website we do not currently have an open complaint. Every time an engineer visits the job is closed off without the line being checked ( as far as I am aware ).

All my dealings with BT faults have been via the call centre and I do not have records. The last few calls I have spoken with 1 manager and been told that another will ring me back as she was busy. This didn't materialise.

I will ring the 0330 number this afternoon but am not holding out a lot of hope. This has been ongoing for probably a year.

Kind regards,

Richard.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for getting back to me @RichardM01.

I am so sorry for the experience that you've had.

I'd like to look into this for you, take over that complaint and be your point of contact for your fault.

I'll send you a private message where you can reply back to my team. We aim to get back to you within 3-5 working days at the latest. However, we will fully own this for you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hello DanielS

Thank you for coming back to me.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Richard.

0 Ratings