cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Fibre broadband

Hi can anyone help me. I’ve been waiting for my broadband to be connected since 20/2/24. Been told there’s problems outside. Open reach have been around and have now been gone for weeks but still no contact to say it can be connected. The wires have been sat by my front door since February waiting to be run through the house. 
I’ve been trying to ring BT every day but at least a 20 min wait. 
Is there another way to contact them ? I cannot find an email address or on line chat. 
Is this an omen trying to tell me to go with a different provider? Is this what their customer service is like if you have a problem? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fibre broadband

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thank you I will try this 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Nope this didn’t help either 😡 think I’ll have to go with a different provider as it’s impossible to get through to BT 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Sgard 

Unless you can find a provider that does not use Openreach, the problem will be the same, and you will then be back at the bottom of the Openreach job queue.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Finally got through. Waiting for an update from openreach. I’m sure it’s been sorted as they all disappeared off the estate weeks ago. It’s the not being able to get through to BT is the frustrating part, I don’t have 20mins to sit in a queue waiting to be answered. 

0 Ratings