cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Fibre not available despite ofcom checker saying it is

Go to solution

Display the results here, edit out the address details before posting, but make sure you show the exchange name and cabinet number.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

I'm happy to DM the address and landline number I was given if anybody thinks they can help with it.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

I'm getting a message saying no data available in red type, I have no info to share from it.

Will I need to purchase a copper ADSL package and then try to upgrade? 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Then there is no routing built on the Openreach database.

If you want a connection , then....

You would need to follow the process for ordering a new phone line first. Once that has been provided, then the Openreach database will be updated.

Place an order for a line only using this link - https://www.bt.com/landline/deals

If the address doesn't appear properly when you enter the postcode, there is a section underneath where you can manually enter the address.  This will raise the order with the address showing as bronze and it will prompt Openreach to carry out a survey to confirm the routing.   

Once the service is active, you should then be able to see what broadband options are available, by using the phone number.

Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Thank you very much, that gives me somewhere to take this at least. Much appreciated.

0 Ratings