cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Full Fibre 900 upload speeds capped at 50mbps

Go to solution

Hello there. My package was activated on the 30th of September. Last night I did a speed test which showed a download speed of 900 mbps and upload speed of 100 mbps. Today the download speeds are the same but the upload speed is capped at 50 mbps. I've seen lots of people having similar issues. Hope someone can resolve this for me. Thanks!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Full Fibre 900 upload speeds capped at 50mbps

Go to solution

normally this corrects itself after a few days so wait another couple of days and if still not fixed then post back and mods may be able to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Welcome @MohammadA1i and thanks for posting.

@imjolly is correct. The upload should correct itself over the next few days. If there are any problems let me know and I'll be happy to take a look for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the replys. Sure I'll check again in a few days and give an update.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

After my last message, I monitored the upload speed everyday and it kept on fluctuating between 50 mbps and 100 mbps. Decided to let this happen for 14 days (as advised by BT via SMS) and now the upload speed has stabilised to 100 mbps. Hope it stays this way. 😁

0 Ratings