cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Full Fibre/house move

Go to solution

I am moving to a postcode where full fibre is available, according to BT website. However, Openreach has told me that the postcode does not have full fibre.

Anyway, assuming it is available I was wondering if I would still need to use my WholeHome discs? The download speeds are 500 and 900mb depending on which package I go for.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Full Fibre/house move

Go to solution

the discs are to extend the wifi signal to other parts of your home and the speed at your router will not affect the wifi coverage in your home.  depending on size of home and number of rooms you probably will need  the disc to help wifi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks. I see there are now three types of discs. I have the original white ones and I assume if I want to add another disc or two then I have to stick with those discs or can they be mixed?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

you can't mix them

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.