cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: Speed dropped by half

Go to solution

Hi Mods

i know your looking into my issue but just wanted to give an update on my speed issue, it’s gone back to its normal levels last night about 2.55am after another PPP LCP termination request! This time the disconnect lasted around 3 mins I think, although my online account still states my usual package speeds and then on the deals page it says I’m on this Lower rate but same price and package name!

Any way I hope my speeds stay now at my usual rate, we’ll see!

but I’m still having the PPP LCP termination request issue which I know you guys are looking into….just wanted to update

cheers

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

Just to add, my neighbour is on same package same SH2 and he also has these PPP LCP termination request logs ( he kindly checked for me) so I don’t know what’s going on?!

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

Update for the mods:

this morning disconnection was a Ppp lcp termination request followed by NONE in brackets instead of user request, don’t think I’ve seen that before.

Also lately my smart tv is showing as DHCP device disconnected then DHCP device connected about every other minute it goes on for a few pages in the log I have noticed this for a few days but forgot to mention it.

could this be contributing to my issues as well?

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

Hi @Raj1015,

Thank you for taking my call today. The connection is looking really good after the last engineers visit and its been really stable, which is good to see.

I've closed the case we have as the line is looking really good. If you notice an issue with the connection, post back and I'll be happy to take a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution
Thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated.