cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Hybrid 4G

Hi

i wonder if anyone can help - I’ve read about many issues with 4G connect on these forums and needs a bit of help.

I moved from TalkTalk to BT a week ago and I’m waiting for my broadband to go live on 19th September. Although I was reassured we could use the hybrid 4G for connection in the meantime.

I set it all up a week ago when all the stuff arrived and 4G worked well for the first 48 hours. For the last week hybrid has dropped connection and is showing a blue solid light and 3 flashing red lights. I’ve tried resetting it several times, leaving it plugged in for days on end and it’s still not working. The hybrid is sitting on a window seal too and still nothing!

Any solutions please as not having internet for over a week now and still a week until the broadband kicks in is just ridiculous.

Thanks 

J

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Hybrid 4G

Hi @juanpazosramirez I'm sorry those lights mean there is no connection. Can you try these steps?

As you would with most mobile phones, use a pin and push it carefully into the hole on the SIM card tray. It should just pop open. (Make sure the SIM card is clean, as sometimes even a little bit of dust on the card can stop it from working correctly.)

If that doesn't work please can you try a factory reset?

Hold the Factory Reset button on the back of the Hybrid Connect for a few seconds, (you might need a pin) it should then reset.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Hybrid 4G

Thank you Neil for your reply.

I have taken the SIM card out and made sure there was no dust and re-inserted it, unfortunately that has not worked. I’ve also tried resetting to factory and that also has not worked.

i still have a solid blue light and 3 flashing red bars.

thanks 

Juan

0 Ratings