cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

I don't know what to do anymore

Since Open Reach did some work along the main road our broadband isn't working anymore. I called BT several times and they have sent several open reach engineers and I always get a message the problem has been fixed which is not the case. We don't have any connection anymore. And BT always gives me knew dates when it will be fixed and it just never happens. Is there anything I can do? It's just not acceptable. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Do you have fibre to your home or fibre to street cab and existing copper to your home?

Do you have a dial tone on phone - provided you don't have digital voice

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @foreversun82, welcome to the forum and sorry you're having a problem with your broadband.

Have you got this fixed?
If not please answer the questions asked by @imjolly and the community will help you further.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @foreversun82 ,

I'm sorry for the late reply. Has this been sorted yet? Are you still having problems? Can you let me know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings