cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Neighbours can all get fibre but not me

I'm stuck with awful asdl internet at a maximum of 3mb and it's actually killing me off yet the whole street have fibre. I just keep being told not available in my area. Which is rubbish because everyone on the street has it. What can I do?

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Neighbours can all get fibre but not me

@OfficialLoki 

Are you a BT Retail customer?

Remember, its Openreach not BT Retail that provide the network.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

if you are a BT Retail customer enter phone number otherwise enter address not post code and post results

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Yes I am a Bt customer

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Yes I am a Bt Customer
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Then use phone number in link I provided and then post results. Use the camera icon.

how to upload photo.PNG

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

As you can see from dslchecker result there is no fibre connections available to you.

Which exchange and cab are you on?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Seems that is life in Mildenhall. I knew we had earlier posts about that particular area.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/Mildenhall problems 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

As far as i'm aware everything is the same as my neighbours next door we live in a four block i don't understand how i dont have it but everyone else does.
0 Ratings