cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Openreach box looks fine but no Internet

Nothing that I'm aware of - We pay our bills with direct debit and no infractions on the account.

I did call BT a few days ago and they can't seem to see any issue.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Definitely looks like an account problem. Call the FTTP team 0800 587 4787, if that number diverts to the standard helpdesk, call again later.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Hi,
I am having the same issue at the moment. If you find out what the fix is before I do can you let me know what it is? I’ve had 4 engineers booked so far and no one have shown. Got another booked for Monday .
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Hi, I’m having the same problem. Did anyone determine the issue? Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

In a similar predicament at almost two weeks now since installation. Confirmed can set up PPoE from PC to ONT and got a surprise as dug out old BT HH5 and it works albeit with restricted download speed. Have already had replacement SH2 with red WAN port 4 sent with same sticking on "orange" unless Hybrid Connect invoked. Engineer due today (another waste of 4 out of 5 hour slot) as no show yet, whom will probably order another SH2 for me. As in semi-rural area EE 4G can only seem to pull down email headers.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Have you checked the FTTP soft-switch in the hub manager

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Hello. Mine is  resolved and was fixed by the open reach DCoE team stripped and rebuilt the FTTP service remotely to resolve a configuration problem. 

the only person who seemed to know what it was and how to fix this was a moderator on here Neil0 

the advisors i spoke to on the phone I think just followed the checks which showed  no fault. 
An engineer wasn’t needed to come which was good as I previously had five booked and not one came. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

With no further interventions from me, our connection is back up as of now, having been down for approx 48hrs . 

Very odd, as no lights on our ONT changed throughout the fault (they remained solid green, no LOS).

I can only assume that someone on the Openreach side spotted and corrected a similar issue to yours, Dani82.

Thanks for the responses.

0 Ratings