cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Pink light

Hi all,

Just recently I have begun to have the dreaded pink light show. First noticed it a few weeks ago, and basically I get random disconnect nearly everyday from the internet, pink light then orange then blue and everything okay for maybe 5 mins or maybe 5 hours there’s no pattern

I notice it more on weekends but there again I’m at work mon-fri, however I get a least one or two after work, but weekends can be 5-10 times

Tried restarting, factory reset, new cable.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Pink light

Its probably an intermittent line fault, have you reported it?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi thanks for the response

No I haven’t reported anything as yet, as I was hoping it would pass  ( I figured they may be doing works, but if you think that’s what it could be I’ll try to get in contact. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi, @Tomma did you manage to report a fault yet?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @NeilO ,

No I haven’t reported a yet as it was past the opening hours last night, so I will trying to get around to it tonight after work.

I assume they can do a line test or something from their end?

Regards 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Tomma No worries, yes there are various tests that will be completed to check the line for issues. You can also test the broadband and report a fault in MyBT or by texting HELP to 61998 (charges may apply at your standard rate). Post back and let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings