cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: How to upgrade from FTTC to FTTP

Hi, this is still very much an Issue. Having had someone first try to upgrade to FTTP on my existing account, the order fell over. Many calls later, I have been told that I need to set up a new account to move from FTTC to FTTP. I have digital voice currently with the FTTC. I am told that I may lose the landline number (which we have had for 30 years) if this happens. So faced with a choice of not upgrading or losing phone number. It just seems a total nonsense. Anyone know whether this is likely to be resolved or the likelihood of losing number of transferring accounts?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have moved your post onto its own thread because the one you posted on was marked as solved.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

try phoning the FTTP team and see if they can help 08005874787

I thought with digital voice you should be able to transfer to FTTP without any loss of number.  problem can happen when you change from FTTC to FTTP if you still use the old copper phone system

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings