cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Records issue preventing accounts again

Hello community, 

I am hoping somebody from BT itself can get involved. Openreach are reporting that a new postcode (BS23 2RJ) and address I am moving to is on service, but BT and all other providers state I am not. I phoned BT and the helpful staff member confirmed that the information from both is contradictory, and advised me to contact OR. OR repeated that their systems show no issue and I can request FTTC, and to go back to ISPs. Now I am out of options, there's no human direct contact to resolve this and nobody will take responsibility. 'Computer says no'. 

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Records issue preventing accounts again

A random address on that postcode shows Cab 34 , and it’s ‘waiting list’ for ‘SoGEA’ ( WLR/ PSTN stop sell means this is the product for FTTC ) , if your problem is not being able to order ‘fibre’ broadband, that’s probably the reason 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Records issue preventing accounts again

Hello iniltous, 

Thanks for your reply. Openreach told me on a call about 20 minutes ago there is capacity and FTTC is working on this cabinet, but their department cannot help . SoGEA is broadband 'without phone line' so how would that tie in to FTTC being listed as available from OR? 

0 Ratings