Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Request ONT Move

BT customer services : 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

I have left this for the last few months because, whenever I call the number I cannot get through.  On their web page there is nothing which routes you to a service where you can request a move.  Today I called 150, 0330 123 4150 and 0800 800 150.  In each case, I get an instantaneous 'call ended' with no connection.

This is immensely frustrating.  I am a BT customer but I cannot contact the organisation in any known way, just to request a simple service.  What is wrong with this company? 

Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Think it’s bad now, just wait until they replace most of their Staff with AI Bots.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Openreach have hundreds if not thousands of products, not every product is taken by every provider , so a shift of an ONT is available , but it isn’t obligatory for ISP to consume that particular product, if BT do consume the product it’s such a niche/ unusual request they are hardly likely to build it into any online ordering portal.
I can’t explain why you are unable to contact BT via the published  numbers , navigation to the appropriate representative or being answered by ‘BOTS’ is a more common complaint than actually not connecting at all .

What  are you using to call , a BT landline a BT/EE mobile or a network with no BT affiliation ?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

A BT mobile.  So 150 should be enough, per their statements

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Try the 0800 or 0330 versions
0 Ratings