cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Service not changed to fibre 2 from fibre 1

Hi there a bit of advice please, I was on fibre 1 with a landline but ordered fibre 2 with no landline, my activation date is today, so far my land line has been shut down but my hub is showing not connected, orange light constant. I know they say activation can take till midnight but has anyone ever had to wait till then? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Service not changed to fibre 2 from fibre 1

Try resetting the hub but activation can take till midnight. There may be a problem as BT and openreach were on strike today

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Hi there thanks for the reply, I’ve done a reset and also a factory reset as a support helper told me to do that. But it’s not done anything, the support helper said it shouldn’t have anything to do with open reach as an engineer wouldn’t be needed. I’m not confident it will come on in 3 hours if I’m honest but I hope I’m wrong. Thanks for the reply though.👍

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Nope as I thought the order now says complete but my router is still disconnected 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Macssafc,

Thank you for posting nad welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if your connection isn't working after the upgrade order. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at your account and run a few checks on your line.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

what colour is the lights on the hub?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Solid orange and when I go into the hub it say’s disconnected 

0 Ratings