cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Sorry, we can't find results for your address at the moment

Hi,

I have moved to a house which was having the BT full fiber. My landlord used to live and he moved to different city. When he moved out of the property, he moved his BT phoneline and also his Full fiber connection. As the full fibre was there I thought it will be simple and tried to place the order but could not see the property address in the list when I used BT broadband availability checker.  I could see the ONT modem (Huawei 1-port) installed at the property with fiber connected to it. 

I have tried several times and same with my landlord but many of BT CS asked me to get the new phoneline. when my landlord speaking to one of the BT adviser, she was found out that the address is moved from gold to silver hence the issue. My landlord asked the adviser to raise the ticket for open reach to fix this issue. This was done on 20 Aug and today 30 Aug I could see the address in the list.

I was happy and thought I could place the order now, but my problem was not resolved yet.  When I tried to place an order its showing me "Sorry, we can't find results for your address at the moment. We're updating our systems and we hope this will be fixed soon.".

What I have to do now. Do I need to wait or contact separate team ? Please suggest.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sorry, we can't find results for your address at the moment

The system is updated on a Friday so maybe you try again after Friday 

I would phone the FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and also take note of the serial number on the ONT which may help BT identify location

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sorry, we can't find results for your address at the moment

Thanks for the reply. So you mean to say every Friday it's get updated then. I will phone them tomorrow.
0 Ratings