cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Stay Fast Guarantee

Go to solution

I'm on BT stay fast guarantee and at the first 2-3 weeks of being on my broadband my speeds kept dipping to 60mbps which i was made aware of because when my connection kept cutting out or my router took over 30 mins to connect to the internet i raised a complaint. I've just read that i might be able to get compensation for this, is there a time limit and key requirements that need to be met to claim?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Stay Fast Guarantee

Go to solution

Have you checked for line noise if your internet keeps dropping? Dial 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone 

are you able to post hub stats advanced settings then technical log information 

enter phone number to see what the estimated speed range for your line

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Do you have the halo add on ?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@zertos123wrote:

I've just read that i might be able to get compensation for this, is there a time limit and key requirements that need to be met to claim?

Did your connection remain under the minimum guaranteed speed for 31 days or more ? in order to receive the £20 BT have 30 days from the fault being reported to get it back above the minimum guarantee, if they don't then you can claim £20 up to 4 times per year.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

nah it was around 14 days got a BT mini hub for it but thank for the reply 🙂

0 Ratings