cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Unable to order fibre broadband (FTTP)

I'm unable to order fttp to my house despite open reach completing installs 6-8 weeks ago.  When i sign into my bt account i dont see it (however i can see it as a new customer / on the btwholesale website and with all the other competitors).

Speaking to an agent I keep getting the same mundane reply which blames open reach but offers no solution. I decided to open a ticket with open reach and the below is what i got. Has anyone has similar issues and how have they got round it please? Just appears to be a simple conversation BT need to have with openreach? 

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 13.57.11.pngScreenshot 2022-05-02 at 13.57.40.png

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 13.59.24.png

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to order fibre broadband (FTTP)

if the dslchecker results were from using phone number then try phoning the FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and see if they can help.  however if you used your address which is less accurate you can still try the number but dslchecker results may not be correct

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings