cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

brodband droping

hi i have just joind bt but i think i have a line problem my hub keeps going solid blue works for a bit then flashes oringe when it flashes oringe i get very odd sounds on phone side even tho i have brodband without landline heres a vid of what its doing https://youtube.com/shorts/UiKYxqKOyXU

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: brodband droping

do you have FTTC or FTTP  assuming FTTC which master socket do you have?

Keith_Beddoe_0-1577035081757.jpegMaster socket types.jpeg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Fttc mate and its soket 5c mk4 faceplate I have also tryed in test soket with microfilter

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Not shore if it let you watch the vid with the noise I'm getting on phone when it try's to sync up I don't think it's normal but I don't know

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

if you try quiet line test  - dial 17070 option 2 and should be silent with corded phone.  any noise need to be reported as a phone fault not broadband to 151 or 0800800151 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings