cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

bt app speed test issues since fttp and upgrading speed ?

Go to solution

HI all, just a quick question when i use the app to do a speed test its gets to 100 percent and it just says something went wrong at top of the screen. I have the digital voice as well and i think I  see something saying that it won't work if I have that, no big deal, just interested if you know why. Also, have looked and if I go from 500 to 900 it's a cheap increase in price, how is that done ?, does it take long ? is it worth it?

regards

lee 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: bt app speed test issues since fttp and upgrading speed ?

Go to solution

Is there anything that you can not do or have a problem doing with your 500 package? 

In the real world you will notice no difference between the 500 and 900 packages without using a speed test.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Screenshot_2022-08-05-17-47-10-14_60beace981561cda3d9a686e2b3690a0.jpg

Working fine here (FTTP and Digital Voice)

Re going from 500 to 900, upgrade can happen overnight, did for us. Main advantage is the increase in upload bandwidth but to be honest unless you have wired all your devices rather than using WiFi you probably won't see the benefit in download bandwidth

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
hi, no issues doing anything at all, was just thinking if it was worth it or not, but if no real difference in real world terms i won't bother. thank you
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @leeea12345 and thanks for posting.

Great advice from both @jac_95 and @gg30340 . It's always great to get a different perspective / advice before making any changes. Just what the community is all about.

Cheers

David