cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Mobile not working cyprus

Go to solution

Phone worked last time when here, arrived here weds and will not register on any network. Have no way of phoning mobile helpline and cannot find online chat or WhatsApp number to get help on, can anyone help ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mobile not working cyprus

Go to solution

Have you checked MYBT to ensure international calls are turned on and the the spend limit is greater than £0

Are you in North Cyprus or very close to north/south border as roaming not included in North cyprus

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Great shout I had no spend cap, despite it being South Cyprus my inclusive data etc should work. Added a cap and 1/2 hour later I'm in business.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hope you had a nice Holiday. We love Cyprus, many happy  memories, haven't been there for 14 years though.

Did you have to pay any fees extra while you were abroad ?

Or was it "roam like you were at home"?

I have been with BT mobile for over 5 years and am reluctant to "upgrade" contracts or switch to EE until there's clarification on roaming.

M

0 Ratings