cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT sometimes using out of date email address

Go to solution

Hi,

I appear to be experiencing a similar issue to the one described in this BT sometime using out of date email address thread, which was addressed by @DanielS  and @RobbieMac .

On 2022/07/08, I was surprised to find that BT Mobile had sent me an email about exceeding my BT Mobile monthly usage allowance to a btinternet.com address that I never wanted but was forced to create when my BT account was originally setup.  My BT ID uses my correct personal email address and has done for some time.  So how can I ensure that my email address has been actually propogated through all the correct BT systems so that it does not send warning emails to the wrong address?

I also seem to have no way of testing if this has been done, short of purposely blowing my monthly usage allowance again which I would prefer not to!

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT sometimes using out of date email address

Go to solution

Hi @samwiseuk and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry for any confusion here. It's probably just a matter of making sure your contact details are up to date. I can do that for you. I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Reply to PM sent with further details.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM .

Just wondering if you received my direct message? and whether there's been any progress?

Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Requests for help from the moderators are dealt with on a first come first served basis. 

They are very busy at the moment but they will deal with your issue when it reaches the top of their work stack.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call @samwiseuk .

As discussed, that's all been updated for you now.

Cheers

David

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Many thanks @DavidM .  Hopefully that's all straightened out now.  🙂  Much appreciated.