cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Mobile settings.

Hiya,

I have a bt mobile and ever since I've had it, I've been unable to change any of the preset settings on my plan. This includes roaming settings, the spend cap, changing the ability to make and receive premium rate and international numbers, as well as the parental controls. I'm 28, I should be able to look at whatever I want on my phone without bt blocking me because the default setting is light parental controls on a device I pay for lol. 

On top of this, every time I've logged in to try and change ANY of these settings, it's said "we're just updating your account, try again in 30 minutes". By my reckoning, it's been over 17000 minutes since I first received that message and there's been no "updates". 

Is there a way for me to self serve that I'm somehow missing, or can someone go into my account, with my permission, to change my mobile settings to what I need? 

Thank you,

Taryn

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mobile settings.

Hi @Taryn23 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

This should be available for you to manage online via https://www.bt.com/mymobile

If you've already tried this I'd call our Mobile team on 0330 1234 15

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hey Stuart

I've tried it on the app and on the website multiple times and just get the yellow banner saying "we're updating your account, try again in 30 minutes" every time for the last 19 months lol.

I'll call in if I have to, much as I hate calling 😂.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Taryn23 

Thanks for posting back, let us know how you get on they should be able to resolve 🙂

Stuart

0 Ratings