cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 45

My BT ver 8.50.0 on iOS - BT Mobile Allowances Not Showing

Updated to this version of the app earlier in the week and I'm no longer getting any allowance or plan information in My BT. The billing section requires a log on each time too.

Checked my mums phone on ver 8.49, no problems at all.

Done the usual reset/delete of the app but nothing works.

Could this be flagged up to the relevant team please?

Thanks.

44 REPLIES 44
Message 2 of 45

Re: My BT ver 8.50.0 on iOS - BT Mobile Allowances Not Showing

@orozz  Worked fine for me using an iPhone running under iOS 16.7.7

Message 3 of 45

Maybe it's affecting certain users as the app store feedback has similiar complaints.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 45

@orozz  I might add, although it works for me, once I've keyed in my PIN, it is confirmed and then it is a waiting game . I gave up after several minutes.

Eventually, for some reason, the app asked me to log-in from scratch rather than invite my PIN entry. Now the app starts up very quickly but, $%&£, yes, I now have the same problem.

If that helps the dev team, it only occurs after a fresh login (username /password, rather than PIN only).

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 45

Totally broken for me now. No allowance info. Constantly asking for logins to billing & usage sections etc. then not getting anywhere, your products section broken, speed test broken. Basically useless now. The only way to get any account info now is from the BT webpage.

It looks to me that support for the app has been pulled, but no-one wants to admit it.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 45

So logged out, selected ‘switch user’ then logged back in with the same BT ID. All options along the bottom are working again; although the phone data usage is still not working on the front page it is visible through the usage page.

However the speed test feature is still broken.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 45

So much for hoping - it's broken again. Back to wanting a login on every tab as before, then not doing anything 😖

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 45

Unable to see mobile usage on My BT app or BT website

Hi,

For almost a week, whenever I've tried logging into the My BT app, the home screen says "Sorry, we can't show your mobile usage at the moment. Please try again later." When I click on "Your usage" within the app and then "BT Mobile" to find a summary that way it says "Fetching the Authorization Token... Please wait for a moment...". It's been doing this for several days, and I have a similar issue when trying to get my usage data via the BT website (the Authorization Token message). I read somewhere that on the website this message had something to do with blocked pop ups but enabling pop ups has made no difference (as the pop up that appears is blank, and doesn't make the Authorization Token message go away. Also that doesn't help solve the issue with the app).

I've had a BT account for a year and a half and haven't had this issue before until last week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 45

Re: Unable to see mobile usage on My BT app or BT website

Has been commented about on this forum for about a week now. Many people also having to constantly log in some time after initial setup, whereas before the app managed that for them continuously.

I have concluded that the app has been deliberately degraded as a ‘push’ to get us to move to EE.

Basically the only way to check your account now is via the website.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 45

Re: Unable to see mobile usage on My BT app or BT website

I updated the app yesterday (20/5) and am now having the same issue having never had it before. So frustrating!

0 Ratings