cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 45

Re: My BT ver 8.50.0 on iOS - BT Mobile Allowances Not Showing

I have reported this several times and only in the last day has it been acknowledged as an issue

I have raised this with the Chairman's office today and I will update as soon as I hear back from them 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 45

I am currently abroad and have no way of seeing my mobile data usage. Not only has the app broken, but the website has stopped tracking usage several days ago. It now gives a misleading figure which I know must be wrong as it hasn’t changed despite me using mobile data.

Trying to go into the detail of usage results in the error message

Fetching the Authorization Token... Please wait for a moment...

Message 23 of 45

I'm going abroad at the weekend, hence my concern, hopefully the chairman office will sort it

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 45

There is a distinct lack of interest from mods in this issue so I wouldn’t hold out much hope. When people start being charged for exceeding their allowances abroad because they cannot see their usage things will go skyward.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 45

Hence me going direct to the Chairman's office, I will ensure they resolve, not hopeful of timescales though

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 45

Current data usage not accessible

As posted in the app thread, there is currently no way to see mobile data usage either through the app or the website. Access to the mobile data usage pages is intermittent with a ‘fetching token’ message, and when you do get through the usage figure is unchanged from over a week ago.

So, can anyone see an accurate figure for their their BT Mobile data usage at the moment and is anyone (like me) worried they are going to exceed their allowance (including whilst roaming) as a result?

Message 27 of 45

30th May 2024 - Still not working
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 45

My BT App Not Working

I have been unable to check my mobile usage all day on the My BT app. I just get a message saying " Sorry we can't show your usage at the moment. Please try again later". Other people have mentioned this in the forum on 29 May. Does anybody know what the problem is? My son goes abroad tomorrow and will need to use it. 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 45

Mobile usage on app

I have been unable to check my mobile usage and family sim usage for the last 2 weeks on the My BT app. I just get a message saying " Sorry we can't show your usage at the moment. Please try again later". I’ve tried logging in on the desktop and I’m getting the same message.  Any ideas if it’s just my account or if others are having problems? 

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 45

Re: My BT App Not Working

It is a widespread problem. Despite some initial offers to help it has all gone quiet on the mod front despite repeated questions on here from different people (myself included).

I concluded some time ago this is not going to get fixed as the focus is now on getting people to move to EE mobile.