cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Returns

Hi, I upgraded my sons phone and had to return his phone as part of the upgrade.

At the same time I switched to EE broadband. BT then thought I had cancelled my TV which I hadn't. So I had two return packages sent out at the same time.  I have accidentally returned my phone to BT returns instead of likewise which is the EE retuns. I have contacted BT, EE and likewise and no one can trace the phone.

If I don't get it I will have to pay £275 which I am trying to avoid. Can anyone help track the phone?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Returns

Have you asked on the EE forum?

https://community.ee.co.uk/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Not yet EE suggested I try here.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Maggiegrant1,

This is a rather tricky situation that we would need to look into for you.

Have you got the proof of delivery for both items, as in the tracking references?

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Unfortunately my son thought the receipt was in his car but he can't find it EE gave me the IMEI number so you could try and track it?

I was hoping that when BT realised it wasn't tv boxes in the return bag that they would query it.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Maggiegrant1, without the receipt I'm afraid we have nothing to get the warehouse to trace so they can locate your package.

If you can go back to the Post Office and ask if they can provide a copy of your proof of postage so we can ask the warehouse to investigate further.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I will try that, thank you.

0 Ratings