cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Settings Greyed out

We have exactly the same problem with a mobile on our account. Is there anything I can do to fix this myself or is it specifically an internal error which must be resolved by BT?

I'm trying to lessen the severity of the parental controls setting from "strict" to "light" so that socials work and also to let the phone be used abroad. These options are greyed out and the "try again in 30 mins" banner has been up for weeks.

Hope you can help! Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Hi @BoldreMarie,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to manage your mobile service online. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 13 of 18

I also have this same problem. Changed one of the settings for one of my family members phone number and it won't let me change anything again, the 30 minute message keeps popping up from the mobile app and on the laptop. It's been a week. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

I have this problem now , did you get this sorted and how ?
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

I have this problem , did you get this sorted and how ?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Hi @TrickyT2 and welcome.

Thanks for posting. I can get this looked into for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me over your details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Hi, someone from BT contacted me and helped me sort it out.

I think it was a technical issue from what I remembered. They will sort it out for you once you reply to one of the messages they sent you 

Message 18 of 18

Sorted it by moving to EE!

0 Ratings