cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to Change Advanced Settings

Ever since I added a travel data pass to my BT mobile sim I have been unable to make any changes to the advanced settings (eg spend caps) on either the App or website. A message appears saying “we’re making changes to your account, check back in 30 minutes” and all the sliders / option buttons etc are greyed out.

i am travelling soon and want to change my spend cap before I go so would appreciate any advice on how to rectify please. 

many thanks

Donald

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to Change Advanced Settings

Are any of the mods able to help with this? I spent 40 mins on the phone with customer services who told me it had been fixed but it’s the still the same message on my account and I cannot change my spend caps or anything else under advanced settings.

be grateful for any help. 

donald

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @GRAEME1873,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you weren't able to get this fixed when you called. If you send me your details, I'll get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I've got the same problem - can you help ?

0 Ratings