cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 24

Re: App Login Errors id003 and id153

Good morning I have just added the BT Sport bundle to me EE contract but keep getting the error ID153. I so something re watch the Cricket free video with Eoin Morgan and i watched that at 14.24

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 24

@Matthope it can take a few minutes for updates to cascade around the system, and if you're already in the app then it may not pick it up straight away. I'd recommend you either log out and into the app again, or restart the device (you didn't mention which app you're trying to use).
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

Thanks for your reply. Think it is back in now im using the BT Sports APP on a Fire Stick but I think it has worked now.

Can I ask for the 5.30 football tonight will i be able to re watch this on catch up any time after its finished

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 24

It varies depending on the match/competition - some are available immediately after the match has finished. Others take a few hours to appear.
Replays are usually available indefinitely, but premiership only stay for 2 weeks.
Specifically for tonight's FA Cup 5th round match between Burnley and Bournemouth, it should be available straight after the match.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

Thank you that is the game I was talking about

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

I have just upgraded my by sports package to ultimate and now I am having the id003 error on the app (on my phone) and when I try to log into the app on my Xbox I’m getting error code id153 is there any advise on what I can do?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

Have you followed the instructions at www.bt.com/help/id003 @Dannyboyle? If so, send me a DM with the BT ID you're trying to use and I'll take a look.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

I was previously signed up to bt sport thought my ee account but only to watch it on my phone so I didn’t think I would need to set up my account again, I’ll do this now. Do you know how long it’ll take to get my verification email as I’m desperate to watch the game tonight 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 24

What subscription have you taken out @Dannyboyle? If you've just upgraded your EE subscription to Ultimate then your existing login should update within a few minutes. If you've taken a new subscription via some other method then you need to make sure that other account is corrected associated with a BT ID.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

This has been updated through ee and the subscription is the same, I updated this last night and haven’t been able to access through my phone or Xbox 

0 Ratings