cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Cannot verify a yahoo email address on here :( (mods/admins)

Dear Moderators/Admins,

I would prefer to have this account linked to my yahoo.co.uk email address but for some reason I never receive an email so I can verify the email address; ergo able to post etc. Note: I tried a different browser (Edge) with the same issue.

Currently I am using my gmail.com email account which worked no problem straight away using chrome browser.

Please inform me when this issue is resolved as I would prefer to use my yahoo email address.

Thank you kindly.

Thank you for any advice in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot verify a yahoo email address on here :( (mods/admins)

Hi @pete_agreatguy, sorry you're unable to get to use the email address you would prefer to use.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

Message 3 of 4

Hi John,

Many thanks for replying.

To inform, I received an email 24 hours later in my spam box asking me to validate. Not sure why it took 24 hours as Google was instant.

My account is now linked via my yahoo account after waiting the extra 24 hours for the validation email to come through (I changed my email address yesterday morning).

Kind Regards,
Peter
Thank you for any advice in advance.
Message 4 of 4

Hi @pete_agreatguy

Thank you for posting back.

I am really pleased that you're all set up now.  Sorry it took a little longer than normal for the email to arrive.

Take care.

Robbie